Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A wedding

2 weekends ago my best friend got married. We have been friends for 10 years and have been close since the day we met. He is my brother. We come from different moms and are in no way related, but he is the brother I never had. I was honored to be in his wedding and it is great to see him so happy.

Congrats Hunter and Gina, may marriage bring you years of happiness and loads of memories!!









We are off to Hayward this weekend for fun in the north woods! More to post when we get back.


Greg

7 comments:

The Father of Five said...

I too have a "brother from another mother"... Been best buds since the day we first went out for pizza...

I just got back from a hunting trip to his cabin.

Friends like this can not be beat!

Congrats to Hunter and Gina!

Amanda said...

Congrats to the happy couple!!
Enjoy your weekend away:)

*gEEns* said...

Thanks for posting those pics Greg! We are thrilled you could be a part of our wedding!

And thanks to the above people, who i don't know for the Congrats! :)

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

since I have two brothers already I always wanted a sister.. I have one who was from another mom.. She is my sister..and bestest friend..

Have fun on your weekend adventures..

Hunter said...

Thanks for the kind work Gojo..and you know that my mom thinks of you as another son...haha..

Have a good time on your trip and give me a call later kid

Hunna

TEACHBROECK said...

I was thinking BROTHERS FROM ANOTHER MOTHER TOO Father of 5!

Rachel said...

I love the pictures and I love hapy love stories.