Wednesday, September 17, 2008

An Update

Well I am back sooner than I thought I would be. Last weekend I went to a bachelor party. We had much fun shooting the shit out of each other with paint balls for about 3 and a 1/2 hours over in Lakeville. Then we went out to Old Chicago in Minnetonka for some food and drinks. After a while we went to Excelsior for more drinks. It was a great time and we had much fun all day. Here is a pic from paintball.




And yet more proof of the ass whooping we all took at paintball.





I did not get the worst of it by far, but this was one of the better ones I received.



Then on Sunday we went to a baby shower and this is what we saw.





Had a great time and it was nice to see Amanda, Dave and baby Henry!

That is about all I know for now.

Greg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never paint-balled, though an intriguing idea to me. I would think the welts can be considered somewhat of a badge of honor, like a scar or something.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I have tried paintball but I missed the moving target.. it was fun still.. Those pics are adorable.. sounds like you had a godd weekend..

Christy said...

Ellie is looking super cute. And so grown up!

Amanda said...

Ellie just gets cuter in each picture.
Never been paintball-ing before, but with bruises like that, i don't think i would want to!!!!!!!
Have a great weekend and don't work too hard!

Rachel said...

I hear paintball wounds hurt> wow-I love the pictures of Ellie

TEACHBROECK said...

I LOVE YOUR TATOO!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know or forgot you had one!!

Chastity said...

Paintball must be a guy thing...I just don't get it.