Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hello......

I hate money. Ok, that is a lie. I like money. I like money to pay our bills. I like money to buy beer every once in a while. I like money to be able to stop at Taco Bell if I wish. I like money so I can bowl if I want to. I like money.


What I do not like is not having any. I am not asking for extreme amounts of money, just enough to be comfortable. Like a million would do it. Even after taxes, it would pay off all of our debt, start a college fund for the big E, and just make our lives a bit easier. Shit, I guess even half a million after taxes would be good. Ok, I want just enough to pay off all our debt, give E a college fund, and then Kris could work part time, and my full time job would be all we would need.


So if any of you know where I could get the said 500,000 I would appreciate an email. Thanks!!


On a different note, I was driving home from one of the standard small cities we have where we live, I saw this....



I thought it was neat how this old farm building was perfectly framed by the trees as you are driving down the road. Now when I walked about 4 steps in front of the car, this building was truly centered between these trees, but I liked this look better when I got home and put the photos on the ol laptop.

As much as I am not a farm person, they do provide some pretty cool photo opportunities!!

Greg

6 comments:

*gEEns* said...

I think if anyone knew where to get 500,000+ dollars, they would keep most of it for themselves.. highly doubtfull that they would give it all to you! :P

Im just saying....


See you Friday.

Christy said...

I feel the same way about money. I don't need millions - I just want enough to live comfortably, without always relying on my damn credit cards.

AM said...

Ha! If I find out how to get $500k, I might tell you. After we've paid off our bills!

Amanda said...

Yep, half a million pounds would be really nice!
As you say, enough to be comfortable would be just perfect.

Rachel said...

I hate money too. I hate that it makes everyone worry even if you have no money or too much money. But I love the picture.

laura b. said...

Here's the deal...if I come upon a million dollars, I will give you half. If you come upon it, you give me half. Deal?

Great picture!