Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Has it been 3 months already??

On Friday night we go back to nights at work.  Normally I have dreaded this in the past.  Not this time though, this time I am embracing the change.  On days this rotation it has been busier than you can imagine.......ALL THE TIME!!!!  Not only was it busy, the crooks have become even more child like.  I mean,  I know I work in an adult day care, but seriously, when you are 30+ years old do you really need to play grab ass and fart on other 30+ year olds???  It is ridiculous, and I just about flipped out last night when dealing with these idiots.


So yes, I am totally looking forward to nights and a break from all the action.  Of course if I get this new job in the jail I will be right back on days, but I will only have to deal with the crooks on an individual basis instead of 40-50 at a time.  

With all of that said, I realize I have not posted any photos in a while.  Here is a couple I have taken recently.  The first one is the cap of some boot cleaner.  I thought the macro on this made the bristles really look neat.  It is not much, but the winter weather has kind of put me in a funk for picture taking.


I am in a group on Flikr that is like a 365 photo group, but instead of daily photos we do a weekly shot.  Last week was self portrait week.  I was a bit uncomfortable with this, as I am not a big fan of getting my picture taken.  But, I finally sucked it up and took a few shots.  This is the one that I posted in my group.

Well that is about it for now.  I must start making lunch for the child and pick up this dump hole we call a house.  It is amazing how quick a 2 year old can destroy the cleanliness of a room!!

Greg

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I know what you mean by the mess kids make ~ but if i can borrow those handcuffs and chain my kids up together maybe that would allow my house to stay tidy for a little longer...just asking!

Rachel said...

I feel like my house used to be clean all of the time but now-it is never clean. toys are always everywhere