Sunday, June 22, 2008

Flower Beds........Finally Finished!

We have officially finished our front flower beds!! It has been 3 years of living at our house that they looked like this.......




......they have been weed filled mounds of dirt. Gross. So this summer we decided that we were going to get them looking good again. We started with cultivating the dirt and getting the weeds out. Here is the that part of the process.





And here is Daddy-O and I have a great time working the beds.


After a few days (well actually weeks) of hard work, TODAY the beds are finally done. We put in the edging today and filled the beds with mulch and so here is the final results.




And there you have it. Up next? The side flower beds and the rear planting area behind the garage. Then this winter I will start redoing some of the inside of the house.

Very tired, and now must go to relax.

I also updated my photo blog today with some of the things I have captured with the camera lately. Check it out if you are interested.

Happy Sunday!!

Greg

9 comments:

Christy said...

Very nice! Could you come to my house and redo my flower beds?

Rachel said...

So wonderful. They look so nice and even though it is hard-it does feel good to get them done because they look so nice.

Amanda said...

It's looking great Greg! All the hard work is worth it when you can look at it everyday when waling into your home.

Amanda said...

Walking! I ment Walking. I can't type.

Miss said...

this looks great!!

dmarks said...

Looking great!

TEACHBROECK said...

LOOKS Great and now I know I have one more to do landscaping....ha ha we have been here 2 years and know anything we do the dog will rip so next year! GREAT JOB!

AM said...

the flower beds look great!

Unknown said...

Very nice, made quite a difference.